Saturday, February 23, 2008

M+ gets Branded, again...

Is something burning?

Yes! That would be my flesh!
But I'm not complaining...

Here it is people, the video of my newest Branding:



It's not the greatest quality, but it certainly does capture the essence of the procedure. And we all loved the audio capture. The sizzling of the individual strikes comes through quite well.
Now, after the branding heals, and Z heals from her surgery, I'll be able to get the sword and greek text inked into this design. This one is gonna look just as awesome as the first one.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff A said...

Oh man, no, I would be crying like a girl after the first burn. I think I will stick to basic ink!

8:18 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

I guess it's probly obvious by now that I've been, um, dragging my feet just a little getting around to actually hitting the Play button. I was squeamish with the first one and wasn't exactly looking forward to this. But I got through the entire branding. I almost had to quit after the first side of the Omega. And I had to close my eyes the second the metal hit the skin every time. Now if I could just get that sizzle sound out of my head! I'm SO glad the scent didn't come over the internet.
But if you're happy, Michael, then I'm happy for you. Excuse my unlady-like language but you got cahunas. ;-P
Jeff's comment made me giggle.

8:27 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Jeff;
It only looks painful.
Wink;
I'm glad you toughed it out to the end.

I have to say, since I posted this video to Google and You Tube, I've watched some of the other videos about Branding. And I don't understand why everybody grimaces when the iron hits the skin. It really isn't that painful.

I also have to admit; I'm kinda glad that this isn't something that a lot of people are willing to try. That means my designs will always be unique. Unlike tattoos which are now quite commonplace.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.