Saturday, March 22, 2008

More new toys

First off, I want to sincerely thank one of my dear friends for helping me with my taxes this year. She doesn't read my blog, but still, she got me a rather substantial return. First time since the Ex left.
I also want to send a less than sincere thank you to Uncle Sam for finally returning most of the money he confiscated from me over the last year. It's nice to be able to use that money for something that I really want.
Now for the fun part of this post...
Behold my newest toys.
I've finally stepped into the 21st century with an MP3 player.
Ta-daaaa!



Not just an MP3 player, but a media player. So this baby's got all kinds of neat features. Check it out here.

Then, of course, you all had to know there would be a unique weapon.



Yes, Wink, it's a Kit Rae. That man is a freakin' genius when it comes to blades and edged weaponry. Such an imagination. And I would love to have his job.
I think this one will go pretty well with the last toy I picked up. Remember this one? ...



But that's not all.
I also managed to pick-up a few things for my kids. Especially since yesterday was Not-So-Emo Bob's birthday. I also sent some money to a few of the charitable organizations that I support. And I will be buying more books for people who showed an interest in my booth at my church's Mission Ministry Fair. And there will be more as well.
But for now, I'm just chillin' here at home, admiring my new blade and loading my new media player with entertaining media files.
Oh, yeah!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Merry Christmas, Dude! I will be showing PD your new toys while I'm admiring your mp3 media player.

Oh yeah, and Happy Easter too!

1:10 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

I sure PD will appreciate my new toy. I'm looking at a few others to spend the tax rebate we get in June on.
The media player is so incredible! I loaded my Branding video on it before anything else.
Happy Easter to you too, dear friend.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.