Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I'd have to say I pretty much agree with the above Quote.
Mom may not think I can take care of myself, but she knows I do OK trying.

But Moms are like that, aren't they? Even when you can take care of yourself, they still think they know better. They like to let us live our lives as if we really are taking care of ourselves. So they're always waiting on the sidelines to pick us up when we happen to stumble. And that's OK. It was always a great arrangement when we were little. I'm sure it's still a pretty good arrangement.

Well, I can't stay on too long. I'm going over to Mom's for dinner. I offered to take her out tonight, but she yelled at me and said she'd rather stay in and make something. Go figure...

Anyways, for those of you who are mothers, I wish you a Happy Mother's Day. For those of you who still have you mother, make sure you tell her you love her. And for those of you who no longer have your mother, I trust you'll hold a fond memory of her in your heart today.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.