Monday, June 16, 2008

Alakrity

The first show of the afternoon started around 4:00. This is Alakrity. They're a bunch of guys from Wisconsin. They put on a pretty good show, too. Their style is kinda old-school, influenced punk with an alternative edge.







Then there was this guy. He's the MC and a youth pastor at a church in Greensburg. He never stopped jumping around during Alakrity's set...



And that's why I was able to get this shot when they finished.



Shortly after their set, JT and I got to spend some time with these guys. JT scored the interview for his podcast and I took some pics. Here they are together. It was really great getting to hang out with these guys.



JT and I both picked-up their CD. I really like it, and can't wait for their offical debut to come out in July.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Great pics, Mike. I clicked on the podcast link and don't think it took me to the right place, did I do something wrong?

9:01 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

Try www.jtindie.com
I think I left out the www in the post link, so that may be the problem.

10:40 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Will do, thanks :-)

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.