Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The beauty of creation

I was pretty happy to see this when I came home form work this afternoon.

In case I haven't mentioned it recently; I love roses. They're the one plant I'm actually good at tending to. It's nice to have the full bloom, but I also have another bud just opening.

A little out of focus but I'm sure you get the gist of what I'm sharing with yinz.
And then there's the other rose bush which will have some dark, red blossoms on it. This one is just starting to show it's color.

But I would be remiss if I didn't mention the other sorts of beauty that exist in creation. Found this bugger on the rail next to my front door. Kinda creepy, but still fascinatingly beautiful.

I hope you've enjoyed the little bit of God's beautiful creation I've shared with all of you today.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Now I got "Yellow Rose of Texas" stuck in my head. Yeah, the thorns are killing me ;-P
Pretty pictures. That moth thing is awesome!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.