Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm not here

Perhaps some of you have been wondering about why I haven't posted anything since Monday. Well, I assure you it isn't because I haven't had anything to post about. It's actually a matter of not being able to post anything.
You see, I haven't had a computer since Tuesday. It seems that while my favorite son was home from his mother's last week he downloaded some kind of music program that came with a virus. Oh, joy !!! So I had to take it to a computer shop to to get it cleaned up.
In any event, JT was kind enough to let me use his computer so I could let everyone know why this blog has been strangely silent over the last week. And to also let everyone know that I will probably not be posting anything for another week. While I'm hoping to get my computer back this coming Tuesday, I will probably not have a chance to use it since I will be leaving for Creation 08 on Wednesday, right after work.
That's right folks, I'm going to Creation in my capacity as an advocate for Compassion International. But let's look at the bright side, the next time I post it should be an awesome review of the Creation festival. So, I hope to see yinz then.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

So sorry this happened...
I just figured you were really tired from all the posting ;-)
Yay for you, going to Compassion. Have a great time and we'll be waiting to hear how it was.
In the mean time, we're all making chicken soup for your computer.
*cough cough*

12:57 AM  
OpenID compassiondave said...

Hey Michael,

See you at Creation too! I'll be arriving on Tuesday so I cna find a good site. Maybe we'll be worrking a shift together. Seeya then.

cd

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.