Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Coming attractions

Well, I'm almost back. I'll be picking up my computer tonight after work, but before church. So I should be able to start posting about Creation on Wednesday evening. And, man, do I have a lot to share.
Get ready to be bombarded with photos and reviews of the various bands that we got to see. Not to mention all of the really incredible people we got to meet, as well. It was a truly magnificent experience for both Bob and myself. And the only downsides; I got a fat lip in the mosh pit on Thursday. And Bob seperated the AC Joint in his left shoulder on Saturday afternoon. Other than that, we're both doing great and are already looking forward to next year.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.