Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Let's try something a little different this time

Most of you have been visiting here long enough to be familiar with the way I post when it comes to concerts, events and whatnot which I attend. Especially those events which include me taking many pictures of more than one band or subject of interest. Well, I've decided that I have to do something quite different with Creation simply because the entire event encompasses so much. I could literally spend days posting pics while writing individual reviews of each particular concert that I was able to attend. And I just don't have it in me to do that.
Instead, I've decided to give a few brief overviews of each day of the festival. I'll discuss briefly which concerts Bob and I attended (since there were plenty that we didn't go to since there were so many things going on at any given time). And afterwards I'll post some of my favorite pics of each of the bands we really enjoyed watching, without a full-blown review (maybe just a comment here or there). I'll also be sharing pictures of some of the people I got to meet there and talk about whatever impact they may have had on me, or Bob, or both of us.
And I definitely want to talk about my involvement with Compassion and the incredible people that I got to meet and work with while I was there. These people are absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to work with them again. And, yes, I will be working with some of them again, very soon, at another festival in the not too distant future.
So, if you're reading this, and the post directly below it is still Coming attractions, then I'm still composing posts from my Creation experience. Please be patient with me. I want to do this right so you can all rejoice with me over the wonderful blessing that Creation was to me, Bob and the 70,000+ other attendees of the event. I want all of you to feel as if you've had the experience for yourself.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

70,000+! WOW.

Welcome back Dude :-)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.