Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My bad

OK, this is still taking me a lot longer than I would've liked it to. And, since I have to work in the morning, I'm not going to spend any more time on it tonight. But I promise you that sometime tomorrow night - after JT and I finish recording my review of Creation for his Indie Christian Music Podcast, I will come home and finish posting about mine and Bob's exploits at Creation 08. I can make that promise now because I don't work on Friday, so I can stay up all night if I have to. And then I get Monday off too, so I'll have all weekend to recover.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff A said...

I am waiting patiently. I wanted to go so bad. But I could either afford the gas for the drive or the ticket price, but not both.

12:48 AM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

We're not going anywhere, take your time and enjoy some of the holiday without a keyboard in front of you.

Say, "Yes, ma'am."

On second thought, don't call me "ma'am..." ;-)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.