Friday, July 04, 2008

Some brief videos from Creation 08

There is no sound because I only have a camera, not a camcorder - no mic.
First came the Mud People.


Then was the mosh pit


And finally, Eleventyseven's bassist, with the mad bass skills, jumping into the mosh pit.

It's pretty cool how he was enjoying himself. He didn't want to go back on stage, he wanted to stay out in the pit where it was fun.

I hope you've all enjoyed my posts from Creation 08. I also hope it was worth the wait. Next year, we should all go!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Holey Moley, you put a lot of work into this, Michael! I don't think I could feel any more a part of it all unless I'd actually been there. You might want to look into a side career as a journalist ;-)
The couple who asked to have their picture taken with you, that moved me to tears (honestly!)
So glad you had such a wonderful time and please tell Bob I hope his shoulder is okay.
Thanks for this :-)

9:08 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
Thank you for noticing my efforts. I do try to make this blog as entertaining as possible. As for journalism, ya never know where God might lead me...
The couple that asked for the picture, it really touched me too. It never ceases to amaze me at how such simple actions as this can have such a profound impact on someone else. And I mean that from both sides, my moshing and them asking for the picture.
Last I heard from Bob he's doing OK. He's at his mother's now, but I suppose he'll be back next week.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.