Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Way !?!?!

Yes, Way !!!
I'm going to see the Steelers play tomorrow night!
It seems my brother is now a season ticket holder, which is somewhat miraculous since there's a waiting list to get on the waiting list for season tickets. But my brother has 'em. And it just so happens that he can't make it to tomorrow night's game. So he asked me if I'd like them.
Are you kidding ?!?!?
And the really cool part is I'm taking P.Dave with me, since JT couldn't care less about sports, and Bob has school on Friday. But P.Dave is a fan of football - he has season tickets for the Pitt Panthers - and it's always better to go to a football game, let alone the Steelers, with someone who at least appreciates the game.
I also have a vacation day scheduled for Friday. Makes the holiday weekend that much longer, and I won't have to worry about how late I'm out.
This is gonna be sooooo much fun!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! How did Chris score season tix?!?!?!

I'd come home and visit for that stuff!

Ummm... I mean to see old friends of course.

11:48 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

He's been on the waiting list a looooong time. Him and a friend are spliting the tix, they each take 4 games and a pre-season.

Maybe next season. I doubt he'll miss any of the regular season games. And it be as good a reason as any to visit old friends. Maybe even better.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.