Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My apologies

It's really not so much that I've been tired, as the above Quote might imply, but I haven't been home enough to really post anything substantial. And yet, that could well be the reason why I've been feeling a bit more tired than usual.

I won't be staying on long, since I have some things I'd like to do this evening. I do, however, wish to share a few things with everyone while I'm here:

* Life is good. Actually, life is better than good, I'd go so far as to say that it's great. It's not that great things are happening, at least not in the forefront of my life, but things are going rather smoothly for me. I do believe that God is making things happen in the background, which is always a good thing, and I feel that doors of opportunity will be opening for me, and many of the people that I deeply care about, very soon. What those opportunities are, I can't really say with any certainty at the moment, but I trust God with whatever He's doing. I've recently been blessed with some answered prayers and I've been seeing such for others as well. I've also been gifted with some prophetic insights for some of my friends and acquaintances that have come to pass for them. And I've been blessed by others who've had such insights for me. So I'm thankful to God for all of it.

* Vertical Fest on Satuday. Of course, Bob will be going with me. But JT will also be joining us, as well as Bob's friend Matt, who accompanied us to the Ren-Fest last month. This will be the last festival of the summer.

* I love working for Respironics (or Philips/Respironics, if you're so inclined). I say that with all sincerity. I do really enjoy my job, though I believe my calling and purpose to be elsewhere - but that's another story. And why have I decided to share this with everyone? Because when I checked my sitemeter yesterday I found a hit on my blog from someone AT Respironics who was doing a Google search for "Respironics sucks". This is for you...
Respironics sucks? Really? OK, if you're so disatisfied with being an associate of Respironics, go find another job! Those of us who actually appreciate having a steady job with good pay and a decent benefits package don't need losers like you throwing your lousy attitude into the mix of things. And if you have anything you'd like to say to me personally about this little snippet, you can see my picture - come and find me during one of my breaks and we'll talk about it. Otherwise, find a new job, or just shut-up!

OK, that's all I have for now.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff A said...

Just a thought M, but that search may have been done by management trying to find sites that say bad things and find out if they are by employees. Same thing happened from my work once. Fortunately I wasn't the one who said bad things, just a disgruntled commenter.
Just sayin!

7:59 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Jeff;
Of course, that's always a possibility. But there have been others over the last few weeks, too. And not all from Respironics' ISP. I don't care either way, all I know is being an employee of Respironics may have it's downside at times, but it certainly doesn't suck. And I'll gladly take to task anyone who thinks it does.

9:32 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

So, I'm thinking... say this person decided to "look you up" at work. They take one look at your picture and change their mind. ;-P LOL

12:31 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink;
That's my guess, too...

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.