Sunday, September 28, 2008

One last pic

So, I wake up this morning and go about some routine Sunday morning stuff, checking e-mails and whatnot, before getting ready for church. But while I'm standing in front of the mirror before stepping into the shower, I noticed something on the side of my head that shouldn't be there. I took a picture so I could get all of your opinions on it.



So, whaddaya think? Should I see a doctor?

I don't know what kind of lipstick Loosey uses, but it certainly doesn't fade or smear. Seriously! This stuff not only lasted through the whole day and the rainstorm, but it didn't come off while I was sleeping, either! Wow!

I'm going to end this post now because if I don't I'm going make a whole lotta jokes that I'll regret later...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

LOL. You said just enough. :-)

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.