Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another year

Some of you already know. Others of you may have been able to guess from the above Quote. Today I turn 43.
I will say this year, as I do every year, I don't feel any older than I did a year ago. But I have to admit that I certainly do feel older than I did when I first started blogging. I've been through a lot in 4+ years. Some of it has taken it's toll on me. Much of it on an emotional level. Still, I've grown as a person.
However, over this last year I've had some incredible experiences that I will never forget. I know I've posted about most of them. So, in a way, you've all been able to share in those experiences with me. And it's always good to have friends around for such things.
This year I believe I'm right where God wants me to be. I have been given glimpses of the plans He has for my life, and I walk in my path towards those plans everyday. I am blessed. My kids love me - and think I'm pretty cool, I have plenty of friends who care deeply for me, there's a roof over my head, reliable transportation in my driveway, I've got a good job. What more could one ask for on their birthday?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Michael,
Happy Birthday to you! I hope you're having an awesome day. I ordered the sunshine for you :-)
Hugs!

5:28 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
Thank you so much. It was a great day! Come back tomorrow to see what Mom made for my birthday dinner.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Jeff A said...

I missed the celebration but Happy Birthday. I hope God blessed it richly.

12:22 AM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

I'm here, it's 5:46pm. I have an appt. tonight and may not get home until late, but if that's the case, I'll stop by tomorrow cuz I wanna know what yer mama made fer ya! :-)

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.