Friday, October 03, 2008

Coveting your prayers

I should've posted this much sooner, but things have been hectic.
My best friend in the whole world, JT, is in the hospital, and has been since Tuesday. It's nothing life-threatening, but it is kinda serious. He had minor surgery earlier today and is now recovering. So, please, keep him in your prayers.
And please keep his ministry in your prayers also. His podcast has become so much more than the simple, weekly podcast that it began as. He has really poured his heart and soul into it, and it shows. It's unfortunate that his current health dilema has prevented him from posting any episodes this week. Hopefully, he'll be back at it very soon. He's expecting to be released on Monday, let's hope he's feeling up to recording shortly thereafter.
Thanks all.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeff A said...

Gah, see what happens when life goes crazy. I miss everything. I hope that JT is doing well, I will keep him in my prayers.

12:46 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Jeff;
Thanks. I'll tell him you said so.

8:28 PM  
Blogger JustTerry said...

Jeff,

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. I have learned (the hard way) about prayer and power it holds.

I am home and recovering. tired, sore and my mind is still a little foggy but still much much better than I have been for quite some time.

2:58 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Oh my. Sorry I missed this. Hope by now that JT is doing well and getting back to normal activities.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous faith said...

I'm really late on this to, and seen that JT already commented, but I hope all is well!!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.