Monday, October 13, 2008

It's happening again

Well, I've been moved to a different area at work recently and I'm learning some new stuff. This is good. I always look at things from the perspective that the more I know, the better off I am. Especially in the current economic climate. From where I stand, I want to know so much at work that if the day ever comes that there are layoffs or whatever, I want my name to be on the list of people who Respironics can't afford to let go.
But all of that aside...
Anytime I get moved I tend to see it as God's way of telling me "I have something special for you to do here." And this time is certainly no different.
Over the last few days I've been able to have some amazing conversations with one of my co-workers. I haven't worked with her very much before this new move, but we have had some brief discussions prior to it. Well, those discussions have become much more frequent now and more in depth.
I am truly blessed!
Once again, I seem to have taken on the role of a teacher to someone who has questions about spirituality and the Christian faith. And the timing couldn't be better. I had been feeling less engaged at work lately, but now I'm feeling energized again. And my co-worker has had some affirmations for me without even realizing that she's hearing from the Holy Spirit. So we're both growing through this situation, and mutually blessing one another.
Once again, God has shown me just how much He cares about me. How cool is that?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.