Friday, October 31, 2008

Seems like the right thing to do

Happy Halloween, everybody!

Just figured I'd re-post this...




You Are Scary



You even scare scary people sometimes!



Anybody else out there as scary as me?
OK, I can't stay on long. I have to get ready to go to church for our Harvest Party. I'm dressing up as The Punisher. I think some of you have seen me wearing the T-shirt. So, I'll be scaring the little kids there, tonight. What fun !!!
Actually, I volunteered to help out with one of the craft tables. One of the crafts has something to do with making designs with beads on some sort of template, then transferring them to special paper by gently ironing the paper over the beads. P.Dave wanted a responsible adult to handle the iron. He's getting me...
In any event, I hope you all enjoy your evening. I'll be happy if I can get just a couple of Baby Ruths.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

"You Aren't Scary, You're Scared-
Probably even scared to see how this quiz came out!"

Guess I'm out of luck in the scary lottery.
Let us know how those crafts came out, sounds interesting.
Hey, I got lots of candy left over. No Baby Ruths but we have some Twix and Snickers and Skittles.
Hope you had fun :-)

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.