Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This should be good

Just wanted to let everyone know about tonight. JT and I are going to the Michael W. Smith/Steven Curtis Chapman concert, two of the most prolific songwriters/performers in contemporary Christian music.
We'll be heading out pretty much right after I get home from work, and will probably not be back til sometime near midnight. So I've scheduled a vacation day for tomorrow to avoid any possible conflicts between my need for sleep and my responsibilities at work - especially since I can never go right to sleep after a concert. This will also give me the chance to write a really good post about the evenings activities. So all of you can feel as if you were there, too - and that's why you all love me so. I take good care of yinz!
I'll take my camera, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get any pics. My camera is just no good when the lights go down. Besides, we are going as volunteers for Compassion International, so we'll be spending a lot of our time staffing the table. But there's always the possibility that we'll be in the auditorium for a "packet pass" - because both artists are HUGE sopporters of Compassion's ministry. So I may get some shots, or not.
OK, have a great day, and I'll be talking to everyone tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff A said...

Cool, have fun and be safe.

Remember your friends,

at home,

bored out of their minds,

wishing they could be having fun too!

;)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.