Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Everyone's invited

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Apollo Ridge High School's Drama Group will be performing this weekend at Apollo Ridge High School, Friday and Saturday at 6:00 PM. I forget the name of the play they'll be performing, but it's actually a comedy, something about a family reunion. And Bob is playing the part of a small town cop.
Admission is $6. I'll be there Friday night. Anyone interested in joining me for my son's stage debut, let me know.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

*checking my schedule* Will let you know if I can make it...

5:55 AM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

PD has plans for tomorrow evening, (before six and after seven) but, being that you might have "some time to kill" before the show, maybe hanging outside the main door, we might surprise you...

8:39 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

I'll be sure to be hanging around outside sometime around 6:30.

5:50 AM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

If I can make it, how will I recognize you???

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.