Friday, November 14, 2008

For everybody's amusment

OK, I haven't done this in awhile.
Reading through some news "stuff" today and stumbled upon these gems.

Sex and God! I like the idea behind this particular story. But it's only going to be effective if both partners are on the same page spiritually. I doubt that God, Himself could've convinced my Ex to give it up more often to save the marriage.
Nah, I'm not bitter....

Artistic Currency. Follow the additional link in the story to see the pics. Some of them are pretty cool.

Chuck Norris. When did he become a conservative political commentator? Shows how long I've been away from the political scene. I'm not complaining though. The Republicans could use a little more of an ass-kicking for not standing on their principles.

OK, I'm done now.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.