Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I hurt

I gotta tell ya, my legs and feet are killing me.
As I've mentioned previously, I'm working in a different area than the one I usually do. My newest job responsibilities involve standing all day and walking around alot. Not something I'm used to. And believe me, my whole body is reminding me of that fact.
I'm using this pain as an incentive to lose weight for the New Year. I figure that I wouldn't hurt so much if I didn't have the extra 50 pounds (or more) to carry around. So, maybe it's not such a bad thing that I'm hurting like I am.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Oh, man I feel for you. We were joking at work today after I announced that my eyelids were the only part of my body that didn't hurt. Imagine a bunch of overworked and tired women trying to get ready for Christmas. We have to laugh so we don't cry.
Hope your body gets used to it soon. Pain makes for a long day.

7:50 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
I truly appreciate your sympathy. I can't imagine how rough things must be for you. It's not my whole body that hurts. My back and arms are just fine. My hands have recently begun to cry for mercy, though.
I hope you and your co-workers survive one another for Christmas.

4:47 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

I'll be fine, really. But thanks for your kind words, Buddy.
Let's win the Lottery, though. K?

7:40 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
Yes, winning the Lottery would do wonders for us.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.