Sunday, December 14, 2008

I love it, and so will you

OK, I have to start out by saying that I am sooooo very blessed to be surrounded by such wonderfully creative and artistic people.
I say that because I consider myself blessed to know so many of you. And most of you have some very creative and artistic abilities. I also say this because Bob has shown an interest, and an apptitude, for artistry. And not only Bob, but his good friend Matt who is something of a wizard with pics and videos. In fact, he's taking classes on video production and design. So it's all very cool stuff.
But the point of me saying all of this is because of a picture that Matt recently e-mailed to me. It is something that he put together for me using his remarkable talents. It's kinda funny because I know it reflects his perceptions of me, and most of you will agree that it does reflect a part of the personae that I portray. But you'll also get a chuckle out of it because it really isn't quite the me that all of you know from reading this blog.
In any event, I absolutely love the picture, and I think many of you will also. So here it is...





How cool is that?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

That is Entirely Too Freakin' Cool! Can't wait to show PD this!
Your mom is getting a copy for Christmas, isn't she???
(Michael's is having a 40% off custom framing sale right now... hint hint)

7:55 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
What can I say, the kid has some talent, and a great eye. I'm sure PD will love it. Especially since he knows the real me, too.
I don't think mom would know what to do with this picture...

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.