Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm back

Which is not to say I was away, but I haven't posted anything since Christmas Eve.

My Christmas was wonderful, except for one set-back - I've been sick since some time Christmas morning. I didn't feel bad when I woke up, but after I made breakfast for Bob and I, it started coming on.
I still went to my brother's for Christmas dinner. We had filet mignon and crab legs. It was magnificent, even if I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I would've liked. Still enjoyed everyone's company. Watched a little bit of A Christmas Story - again. We even did a little game of looking at the time and trying to guess what part of the movie we would be coming into before we turned it on. I was closest with my guess. It was 5:28 and I said we'd come in at the Santa Claus scene - when Chris turned it on, the parade scene was ending with Santa Claus waving at the crowd. I'm so good.
However, after I got home everything escalated and by 11:00 PM I was pretty much splitting my time between lying on the couch or being in the bathroom. I'll spare you all the more grotesque details of the night, but suffice it to say I may have slept about 2 hours that night. And it didn't get any better on Friday - or Saturday, except that I was keeping solid food down by Saturday morning, and I did sleep for 6 hours last night - with a couple of naps thrown in through the day.
I'm feeling much better today, but I'm so tired. And I have to give the sermon at church today. So, keep me in your prayers.

So, how was everybody elses Christmas weekend?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Hmmm... I'd have to say mine was a bit better than yours in the health respect. I was feeling good except for the wrist thing. My biggest problem was spiritual. It hasn't hit me yet. This never happened before. I. Don't. Like. It.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.