Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh, there's no place like home for the Holidays

Oh, what joy has filled my heart!
I've been reassigned to my former work area! Or would that be returned to?
Anyways...
I get to work with the stuff I enjoy, The stuff I'm good at - soldering and assembly work.
No more cardboard! No more dry, cracked skin! No more cuts! No more standing all day! No more lifting, carrying and walking around all day! My feet are already starting to feel better. My hands will still need some time to heal, though.
It's like coming home after being gone for so long. And my co-workers were happy to see me too.

I hope it lasts...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

So very happy for you! Going to a job we like everyday makes us happier people, no?
*trying to remember*

10:25 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
Yes. And I hope I get to stay there.
I've got you in my prayers with your situation.

1:34 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Thanks and a Big Hug.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.