Saturday, December 13, 2008

Providence

Guess what !!!
Today is the 6th anniversary of the house fire.
It's kinda weird that I can't really call it "our" house fire anymore, since I'm no longer married. But I can't just call it "my" house fire since it affected all of us. So I just call it "the" house fire.
Strange how things have changed since then. You'd think that once you come through something like that your marriage could survive anything. But, then again, I saw it as an opportunity to grow in my faith. She saw it as an opportunity to start something new. I had no idea how "new" she wanted things to get. But I still say things have worked out for the best for me. And from what I've been able to see, God's hand is still at work in my life.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

You are fine, my good man. And getting finer all the time.
God bless ya, getting past a house fire and a divorce are both really big deals. Not sure I could survive both and still dance in the aisles.

1:06 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been difficult at times. Still, I continue to not only survive, but grow.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.