Saturday, December 20, 2008

This is cool

I probably should've mentioned this the other day, but I had more pressing matters to blog about.
I've had a few opportunities to hang out with P.Dave and his cousin Patrick. And I've mentioned several times that he's playing on Special Teams for the Steelers. And he's had a really great season, too. In fact, his season has been good enough to earn him the Pittsburgh chapter of the Pro Football Writers Rookie of the Year Award. Pretty cool, huh?

A special thank you to my brother for sending me the link to the story.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonus Points if you know what the name of that award is....

2:36 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

The Joe Greene Award.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is The Joe Greene Great Performance Award.... but close enough

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.