Thursday, January 22, 2009

The host with the most

Why I do these things, I'll never know...
So, we have the annual Super Bowl party at church coming up next Sunday. But there's only one slight problem; P.Dave won't be there to host it - he'll be at the Super Bowl!
Yeah, that's right folks, P.Dave's cousin Patrick got him tickets for the Super Bowl. And since I suspected that it was a possibility, I volunteered to host the party if Patrick came through on this. He did. So, I'm the host for our party next Sunday.
It's OK though, I'll get to watch the game on a screen the size of a wall - because we pretty much use the projection equipment to put the game on a wall - and the food and lodging will be a lot cheaper than what P.Dave will be paying. I'm not too excited about the possible clean-up, but ya gotta take the bad with the good.
All I know is Patrick better show me that ring when the Steelers win this one.

That's right Faith, I said it...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous faith said...

Boo...go Cardinals! hehe ;)

Sorry Mike, gotta root against them Steelers, I'll be rooting for Kurt Warner on this one!! Good luck to your team though, I just wish mine was there playing them :/

10:46 AM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Have fun hosting the party and watching the game.
So they're playing the Cardinals?
Don't make fun of me. I was born this way ;-)

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.