Saturday, January 10, 2009

My solution

The other day I discussed my dilemma with everyone. Well, I think I've come up with a solution.
But first, I want to thank my dear friend Wink, for her suggestion to showcase one of my many weapons as my profile pic. While it might be a fair representation of me as a person - or of certain aspects of who I am - I don't think it's the best one possible.
I did consider the little bit of photo-play that Bob's friend Matt did with me and The Punisher: War Zone movie poster. But I also didn't think that it was the best possible reperesentation of me.
Instead, I looked through my photo gallery to see if there were any pictures of me that I could work with. And there were. It took a little editing but I think it does the job just fine...



Well, whaddaya think ?

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff A said...

I wish I had a Mohawk to shave off, I don't have enough hair to make one though! Good profile shot, but one with you AND one of your swords would be really cool, think ninja pose!
(oh man I am a geek)

1:26 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Good choice. But what editing needed doing? Did you have to rub out one of your wenches? ;-)

7:41 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Jeff,
I have a few good poses of myself with a weapon or two already posted around the blog. But I didn't want to use one because I don't know what I'll be doing with my hair as it grows out. Once I know, I'll have a new pic.

Wink,
Go see the original photo here. I simply did a little bit of cropping.
I would've left the wenches in the pic. It never hurts to be seen with an attractive young wench...

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.