Thursday, February 12, 2009

Now we're movin'

I have to admit, it wasn't as painful as I was expecting it to be.

The tree removal, that is...

Anyways, it took awhile to get it all straightened out - most of the morning and part of the afternoon - but it's pretty much done. I called 5 or 6 different services, and left messages with all of them. I kinda knew they'd all have their hands full today. 4 returned my calls, but only two showed up to give me an estimate. And the one was nearly half the price of the other.
Guess who got the job...
I called them back to talk about when they could do it. They said they'd call back and make arrangements. Then they showed up shortly after 6:00 this evening to cut enough of the tree up so I could get out of my driveway. That was pretty cool! No extra charge, either. But I suppose it was all part of the whole job anyways. They had it cleared up by 7:00.
My insurance company will reimburse me after I pay for it all - minus the deductible, of course, which is $250. The job itself is only going to cost $350. That means I'll get $100 back in a few weeks. So I won't complain.

And tommorrow I'll get to go back to work.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.