Friday, February 13, 2009

Say it with me

In case you couldn't tell from the above "Quote...", today is one of those days which is eternally link to superstition; Friday the 13th.
Anybody out there suffer from triskaidecaphobia?

Funny that it should fall on the day before Valentines Day this year...

Coincidence? I think not.
For those who are superstitious, they suspect that some misfortune will befall them today. Should they forget to buy a present for their valentine, they will suffer a great misfortune tomorrow.

I'm just saying...
Anyways, I promised myself I wouldn't go on some Anti-Hallmark Holiday rant about Valentines Day this year. So, I'll just stop now before I get started.
Have a Blessed (not lucky) day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.