Thursday, February 19, 2009

Small world

I got an e-mail the other day from my Regional Network Director about a request to have a Compassion advocate speak at an outreach event at a local church. As I read through the e-mail and got to the contact info for the person who made the request I found out that her e-mail address was at Respironics. So I called her last night to exchange more info and found out that she's the Director of Marketing for our Children's Medical Ventures group - which I happen to be a part of.
Then as I was talking to one of my co-workers this morning, and I was telling her about the upcoming event, she asked me which church it was to take place at. When I told her the name of the church she informed me that one of our Production Managers also attends that church.
Hmmmmm...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Everything's connected, I tell you!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.