Saturday, February 28, 2009

Time to blow off a little steam

Well, tonight the gang is heading out to have a little fun.
Now, first off, when I say "the gang" you know, of course, that I'm talking about myself, Bob, JT, and usually Bob's buddy Matt. We may even be joined by another of Bob's friends, but we'll wait and see how that turns out.
Anyways, we've got a bit of a ride ahead of us tonight as the concert we're going to is in Rochester PA - about an hour north of the 'Burgh. It's called the Arise and Conquer Tour, featuring War Of Ages, Destroy The Runner, Inhale Exhale and Hope For The Dying. Yes, they're all indie bands. And, yes, they're all hardcore-metal/screamo bands. And, Yes,there will be a mosh pit - maybe even a Wall of Death, too! We're psyched!
Guess that's all I have for now. I'm hoping to have pics for tomorrow. Lets hope the batteries in my camera and the lighting at the venue cooperate.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.