Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another wonderful visit

Guess who I got to visit with today?



He gets cuter everytime I see him. I just wish my darling daugther would put him in a different outfit the next time...



We all got together today to have dinner at my mom's. It was great that we could all have the time with one another. And this is the first time mom has seen her great-grandson since she saw him in the hospital.



OK, that's all I have to share. Pictures say enough. No more words needed.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Oh my goodness! He's so beautiful! Don't you just love how all the world just melts away when you're looking in that tiny perfect face? And your mom looks beautiful as a great grandma. :-)
Thanks for sharing, Bro.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous faith said...

He is just an adorable little boy! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.