Thursday, March 26, 2009

I need a moment

Actually, I need a lot of moments...

Haven't been home very much this week. Busy, busy, busy. Got a lot going on.
Monday; I don't remember what I was doing but I didn't get home til after 7:00
Tuesday; Church until 8:30. So I dind't get home until sometime around 9:00
Wednesday; Had to go downtown to talk to the admissions people of Devry University. I'm thinking about going back to school for something business related. Possibly Marketing or Business Management.
Then followed that up with Intercessory Prayer with my Sister Kathy from church and a few ladies from another church in the community where our parent church is. All I can say about it; WOW !!! I may share more about it later.
Tonight (Thursday); Took my car to get it inspected and spent over two hours waiting for it. And it's not like they had to repair anything. So I got the Emissions Inspection for free.
Tomorrow; I go pick up Bob right after work, and I'm sure he'll want to go to the mall when we get home.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll have some time to get my dishes done this weekend. Maybe even my laundry too...

I need a nap!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Very cool that you're thinking of going back to school.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.