Saturday, March 21, 2009

The inevitable has happened

Bob turns 18 today...

As long as it doesn't go to his head, everything will be OK. But if he starts to get all stupid because he thinks he's all grown-up and can do whatever he wants, I'll just have to put him in his place. And if he really screws up, I'll have to consider not letting him reach his 19th birthday...

I'm not that worried about it though. I think Bob is turning out OK. I'm rather proud of him most of the time, and even when I'm not, I can at least chuckle at whatever he's getting in trouble for...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Please wish Bob a Happy Birthday, a little wee bit late, for me :-)
Good luck explaining who I am. hehe

7:41 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
He'll appreciate it. And he'll have a rough idea about who you are too.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.