Saturday, March 07, 2009

So beautiful

Typically, I would not waste any time discussing the weather, but today was just so incredible that I couldn't resist.
I spent a substantial amount of my day just sitting outside enjoying the warmth and passing sunshine. I probably should've taken my bike out and cleaned it up a bit for the upcoming riding season, but I'm hoping to just go buy a new one before we get into the thick of it. We'll see what happens.
In any event, today was a wonderful preview for what I'm hoping spring will be like when it arrives in two weeks.

As I write this, at 7:00 PM, it is still 72 degrees outside...

I think I'll go sit on my front porch a little while longer.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous faith said...

I agree, it was an absolutely beautiful day out! And I love having the windows open in the house, just can't wait for weather like this to stay, but then again, hot weather only follows :/

11:20 AM  
Blogger Jeff A said...

Passing sunshine? That sounds painful!

11:30 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Faith,
Yeah, I was enjoying the breeze thru the house too. Gotta air it out as often as possible.

Jeff,
Yes. But not as painful as Atomic Fire Balls...

5:51 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Wasn't that wonderful? And it sucks now... but hopefully not much longer.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.