Saturday, March 14, 2009

That was nice

I had a rather pleasant visit tonight from Aliesha, Craig and C.J.
Got some new pics to share of the little guy...



Look at those eyes!
He's so adorable.



Of course, I had to get a few pics with me holding him.



He was so comfortable with me.



For most of the visit he just laid in my arms looking up at me. It was so cool. Then I fed him his bottle and he nodded off afterwards. He only fussed for a few minutes, but he never cried once. He's such a good baby.
I'm so glad they came over tonight. I was looking forward to seeing them all again. In time, C.J. will be big enough to have some real fun with. But for now we sat around watching NFL Network, and I showed him some of my "toys" so he can start getting used to the idea of edged weaponry now. Eventually I'll be able to teach him how to use them.
OK, time for bed. G'night!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous faith said...

He is Adorable!! How cute! Thanks for sharing pictures of your grandson

12:09 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Faith,
Yes, he is adorable. Takes after his grandfather...
He is still so tiny, too. His head is still a little bit malformed, but it's getting better. Takes after his grandfather...

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jeff A said...

What a cutie. Did I see some gray hair on the sides there? ;-)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Jeff A said...

Umm, I meant the grandchild is the cutie and you have the gray there. Didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea!

3:22 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Jeff,
Yeah, I knew what you meant.
It's not just on the sides either. There's actually a rather substantial patch of it right in front on top. And the worse part, the gray hairs grow faster than the rest...

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.