Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's all happening so fast

Can't stay for long.
Heading out the door to do an event for Compassion. Then, tomorrow night, I have the Red concert to go to. And this is pretty much the beginning of my summer activities now because next week I have another Compassion event. I've already responded to my invitation to staff the Creation Festival in June. Then there will be Purple Door and Uprise (formerly Vertical Fest). And that doesn't include any other stuff that comes along.
It's gonna be another long, wonderful summer!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

There you go, Mr. Busy is at it again! :-)

7:23 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
You ain't kiddin'!

2:40 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

I never kid. Ha! :-)

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.