Sunday, April 05, 2009

This ought to be good

It's gonna be a long day, but I think it will be well worth it.
I'll be getting ready for church (check out the re-designed website) as soon as I'm done here. And that's when it all begins. Church first, followed by hangin' out n'@ (lunch, etc...) with JT, Bob and Matt until it's time to go see Decypher Down, Disciple and Skillet. This should be one of the best concerts of the year for us. And that, only because I don't consider seeing any of the bands at the upcoming festivals to be "concerts" - they're festivals! But we'll defintely see both Disciple and Skillet at Creation.

OK, hoping to have pics to post tomorrow...
Did I mention I picked up a new camera last month? Another Kodak Easy Share - newer model. Worked OK at the last concert I went to. Let's see how it works tonight.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.