Saturday, May 02, 2009

Adventures in grandfathering

A brief sample-clip of how CJ and I spent our afternoon together...

video

Yeah, it's kinda boring, but he's not old enough to do much else. And he was way too distracted by the camera to pay any attention to me trying to get him to laugh.

We had fun. We walked around the house, stepped out onto the front porch so he could see the bright sunny day. And since everyday is "man training" for him, we watched the Deadliest Warrior Marathon on Spike TV this afternoon.

Then Aliesha and Craig came to pick him. But I'll get to see him again tomorrow since we're all going to mom's for dinner.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

How very precious this was!
Thanks for sharing, Michael. CJ is beautiful.
Please tell your Mom I said hello tomorrow.

12:58 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
I just couldn't resist sharing it with everyone. He is so adorable.
I'll be sure to tell mom you said "Hi!". She's looking forward to some time when we can all hang out for a little while.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Jeff A said...

Aww they are so cute at this age, makes me want another one. Wait let me go look in the pre-teens room, ok now I don't want another one anymore.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous faith said...

What a handsome little man! Thanks for sharing!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

Jeff,
Good move! Disincentivizing yourself through negative reinforcement.

Faith,
He is a cutie. Thankls for saying so. But his little head is still lopsided in the back.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.