Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Extra-terrestrial matter

I like the above Quote..., since it has so many possibilities.

I'm sure that Dr. Hawking is speaking of the exploration of things beyond our own world. And it certainly expresses to me the hunger that I believe we all have to seek and find answers to so many of the mysteries of our universe. But this statement evokes a different line of thinking in me.

Rather than searching the universe around us, we should turn our attentions to the realm of spirit. Rather than being so focused on the material world, we ought to consider the immaterial world - which is much more real than we give it credit for being.
Think about it; God exists as spirit. His realm existed before ours was created. Which one do you think is more real, the one that God always occupied, or the one He made out of His spoken imagination?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff A said...

This is some pretty deep stuff, and I have been pretty shallow lately. Let me think on this and get back at ya!

Or now, now is good. I think we are walking the same path at the moment, my mind has been focused more on spiritual things lately.

11:59 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Jeff,
I'm glad you decided to comment right away.
I think that everyone who is walking a spiritual path is walking it with more intensity these days. It's the age we live in (as in Joel 2:28-30). I bellieve God is ready to do something strange and wonderful, and He wants us all to be a part of it.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.