Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Well, if you happen to be a Mother - and I mean that in the nicest possible sense of the word - then I certainly wish you a Happy Mother's Day. If you're not, then you'd better be on the phone, or on the way to visit with your mother, if you haven't already. I just got back from visiting with mine.

I wish I had more time than I do, but I'm wiped out. It's been a long week and a long, fulfilling weekend. I have so much to share, but it will have to wait until I'm feeling up to it. And when I do, I will be implementing a bit of the change I was talking about in my previous post. Watch for it this week...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.