Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lock n load

It's a glorious spring morning and the day is filled with promise!

I don't know what you have planned, but I'm really excited about the plans I have for the day. In just a few short hours I will be meeting up with JT, P.Dave and Patrick for some serious male-bonding. We're going to the shooting range at the state gamelands in the North Hills. This is gonna be fun !!!
I've got my Makarov 9mm, S&W double-action .357 Mag. and Ruger Blackhawk .357 Mag. Just gotta stop for some more ammo. I'm hoping to go through a lot of it today...
We'll probably stop somewhere for lunch/dinner afterwards. Which is always good. And after that we'll just have to wait and see what else happens.

Watch for a post about the days activities later. You won't be disappointed.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Jerry went "bonding" with friends to a Gun Bash yesterday. Blew $100 and came home gunless. But he enjoyed himself and I was glad of that.

8:03 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Wink,
Believe it or not, I've never been to a Gun Bash. I've heard they're a lot of fun, but I've never been a big fan of mixing guns and alcohol. Too bad, Jerry didn't bring any guns home. At least he had fun. Maybe next time he'll bring something home.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.