Sunday, June 28, 2009

I survived

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to let yinz know I made it home from Creation, safe and sound. It was another awesome experience and I can't wait to share the tale, but I'm too exhausted (but in a good way) to start now.
I will, however, say that I didn't get nearly as many pictures this year as I did last. Fewer band shots, but more of me and others. I think I would have to say they're more personal to me this time around. I also think a part of the reason for it was because of the way my shifts as both an advocate for Compassion and as a festival volunteer left me with little time to secure a place close enough to either of the stages to get good pictures. And I'm OK with that. But the band pics I do have should be pretty good.
OK, that's all I have for now. I'm gonna go catch up on some of the sleep I didn't get over the weekend.

And in case I don't say this often enough, I really love all of you. Your presence in my life means a lot to me.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

That last paragraph, right back atcha. Hope you get rested up!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.