Monday, June 22, 2009

That'll be all

First things first.
New pics of my grandson.



And of Aliesha.



You'll notice that CJ is holding his bottle all by himself.
You should've seen him yesterday. Just being his happy self. Looking around at everything, watching everyone. He's so observant. He just wants to take in everything.
Mom made lasagna for me. I got a plaque from Aliesha, Craig and the little guy. Bob bought me a cigar. He plans on gettig me something else later. NOt bad for Father's Day.

OK, just so everyone knows, I won't be around for awhile.
Creation!
I may be leaving tomorrow after work. I haven't really decided yet. If I can get all of my running around done before 4:30, I might be able to make it to the festival with enough time to set up my tent before it gets dark. Otherwise I'll be leaving early on Wednesday. But either way, I doubt I'll be posting anything else before I leave. Maybe I schedule a "Quote" or something...

See yinz in about a week. And you can expect a lot of pictures!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff A said...

Have fun!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Faith said...

Have fun and enjoy yourself!

And as always, your grandson is absolutely Adorable!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

CJ is soooo adorable.
And your mom made lasagna for you. She must love you a lot! :-)

(word verification: oincles. lol)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.