Monday, July 20, 2009

Mythunderstandings

Is it just me, or has this been a fairly mild summer by comparison to previous years?

I've noticed that I've been sleeping under the covers lately. Something I don't normally have to do during the summer. If anything, I'm usually sleeping without covers - and with a fan on.
I also haven't had to turn my AC on yet this summer. This will probably turn out to be a good thing since my electric bill is actually kinda low these days. But this is also very unusual for me. Typically, I have the AC on by late June. But I also base that decision on the inside temperature of my house. Once it hits 80 degrees, and the fans aren't helping to cool things down, the AC goes on. But my house has been staying consistently below 80 - closer to 75-78.
Makes me wonder...

And all I have to say is this; Global Warming my @$$ !!!

If you still think that man-made Global Warming is real, or that it is anything other than a scam to consolidate government power and control, then you must not want to believe otherwise.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Faith said...

We just turned our AC on last week, and that was late for us, for we also usually have it on in June. It finally got up to around 82 in the house, and we knew it was time. It was nice having the windows open all the time before that though.

9:51 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

Faith,
So it's not just me...
I agree, it's nice to have the wondows open and all of the fresh air, but when it starts to get too warm outside, the AC must go on!

Another thing that I've been doing that is not normal for my summer routine is taking hot showers. There's enough of a chill in the house when I wake up that I need to take hot showers in the mornings.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.