Saturday, August 29, 2009

Before I forget

Today is the opening of the Greater Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival for this year.

So if you're into that sort of thing, and I am, then you ought to consider going. Especially now since you can get a coupon at Wendy's for BOGO admissions - good for this weekend only.
Of course, I'll have to miss the opening festivities this year because I'm going to tonight's Steelers game. Besides, I think the Wendy's coupons are still good for $2 off admissions any other weekend. So I can always go one of the other 6 weekends that it lasts. It actually runs into October this year.
And, for those of you who've never been to a Ren Fest, you can check out my pics from last year's visit here. Hopefully you'll be encouraged to go by reading about my (mis)adventures.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

I went last year with my best friend, her cousin, and another friend. It was awesomely amazing. (We dressed up and everything! I got to wear a corset!)

9:57 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Faith,
That is sooooo cool! I never get to dress up for it. They won't let me bring my own weapons...

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.