Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm so geeked !!!

Who loves me?
Jesus loves me!
And sometimes He shows me in ways I could never imagine. For instance, I checked my mail today and found a wonderful surprise waiting for me...

My brand, spankin' new Skillet, Awake pre-order package. It's not supposed to be here til tomorrow on it's offical release date. But it's early, and I have to wonder if any of the other Panheads have gotten theirs yet. I guess I'll have to check the forums after I get done posting this.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it came in Saturday's mail since there were some ads on top of it that are typically delivered on Saturday. And all of that was under the junk that usually comes every Monday. But I haven't checked my mail since Friday, so it could've come then, too. Who knows? All I know is I have it and I'm gonna load it onto my computer so I can put it on my Creative Zen and spend my whole day at work jammin to it tomorrow. And of course it will be in my car for the next few weeks, unless Bob does something with it...

Update.
Yes, apparently some of the other Panheads have their copies already too. But from what I can tell they only got theirs today. So I'm still Jesus' favorite!

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

SKILLET HAS A NEW ALBUM!?!?!?!? I MUST GET ONE.

Why was I not aware of this?

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simple things amuse simple minds.... or something like that..... LOL

1:15 PM  
Blogger M+ said...

Faith,
OK, maybe I'm losing something in translation, but ARE YOU KIDDING ME? (or are you just being sarcastic - it just never comes across right without the vocal inflection)

Listen, don't go out and buy it yet. Save your money and just go to jtindie.com and enter the contest to win it.

What are you waiting for? Go do it now!

Anon,
Yeah. And shiny objects distra...

Oh, look a quarter!

5:48 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

I can feel your excitement! Enjoy that :-)

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.