Thursday, August 27, 2009

It gets even better !!!

OK, new surprise from God today!

A month or so ago I signed-up/volunteered to be part of a Product Line Transfer project at work. Today I was informed that I will be a part of that project. And what does that mean?

I'm glad you asked!

It means I get to go to Boston for a week to learn how to build the product being transfered.
On Sunday, September 20th, I will join 6-10 co-workers as we fly to Boston for the week long project. Once we're there we will learn as much as we possibly can about the assembly, operation, testing and repair of the product being transfered. We will be returning home on Friday, September 25th. On Monday, September 28th we'll begin implementation of the transfer here at our facility in Murrysville.
I'm not at libery to say much more about it, yet. But I'll keep everyone posted as I can.

It's amazing what God seems to be pulling off for me lately. And, as usual, He leaves me wondering what He'll do to surprise me next. Maybe a financial blessing that would help me get out of my paycheck-to-paycheck living. Or maybe the woman of my dreams will knock on my door, send me an e-mail or a friend request on Myspace or Facebook. Who knows? All I know is that I'm thankful for whatever He sends my way. And I see that the more gratitude I express, the more easily the blessings seem to flow.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.