Wednesday, August 05, 2009

The world's best Fairy Tale.

I got this in an e-mail the other day and just couldn't resist sharing it...

Once upon a time, a nice young man asked a nice young lady "Will you marry me?" But she said, "NO!" So the nice young man lived happily ever after riding his motorcycle and fishing and hunting and playing golf and hockey and drinking beer and scotch and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.
The end.


I kinda wish someone shared this with me decades ago...

Actually, you all know I'm kidding. While the marriage itself may have been a less than stellar experience, having my kids has made my life a complete joy. I'm still broke, and I don't have a Harley yet, but at least I'm happy...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous faith said...

don't tell my fiance this one ;)

hehe jk.

We set the date, we're getting married on Halloween! Don't know if I told you or not, if I did, sorry for being repetitive :)

10:26 AM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Funny post but I see you having a happy ending. Not ending, but you know what I mean.

Congratulations to Faith!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous faith said...

Thank you Wink :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

Faith,
I never mind a reminder.

Wink,
I know what you mean.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.